Mona Lisa - Sorbet
A Piemonte hazelnut coated in white chocolate with a thin crisp white sugar outer layer. These pearls are infused with natural essences of cherry and lemon. Named after the famous Mona Lisa created by an Italian Painter.
- Made In Italy with the highest quality ingredients.
- Piemonte is a small town in Italy that produces the highest quality Hazelnuts, claimed to be the best in the world.
- Only natural colours and flavours.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- This product is Gluten Free
Ingredients: Piemonte hazelnuts, white chocolate, sugar cocoa butter, cocoa mass. Emulsifier: soy lecithin, natural vanilla, cherry and lemon flavours. Thickener; gum arabic, glazing agent; carnauba wax, shellac. E171 May Contain other traces of nuts, milk proteins and lactose.
Options: Small Packet (approx 75g) About 2-3 servings or Cube Box (approx 150g) About 5-6 servings